We understand how planning a wedding can become overwhelming with everyday life demands, which is why at Gold Mine Events we will take care of every aspect of your big day and turn your vision into reality. We will meet for a free consultation to discuss your style, vision, and budget. Once we determine your package, we will work closely with you to organize and manage all the details of your special day.
This package is designed to assist and guide you through the entire process from start to finish providing you with a detailed scope of the planning process. Whether you’re planning a small intimate wedding or a grand one, we will be more than happy to work with you and bring your vision to life. We will create a budget, design, schedule vendor meetings and more. This will give you a chance to enjoy your engagement and be stress free during the months leading up to the big day.
This package is for the couple who knows exactly what they want but is having a hard time putting it all together and moving forward with the plans. We have customized this service for those of you who need professional guidance and suggestions throughout the planning process. We will help put your ideas together and transform them into everything you’ve envisioned.
Day of Service
This package is for the couple that has planned every aspect of their wedding and needs a professional to come in and put all the finishing touches together. We will step in 8 week prior to the wedding and go over all the contracts, schedule deliveries with all your vendors, assist with the rehearsal and create a timeline for the day of, so you can sit back relax and enjoy the final weeks before your “I do’s”. We will ensure your day is flawless and one to remember.
Services we offer in our packages:
- Complimentary consultation
- Assist with theme, color, and design of your event
- Act as an advisor and problem solver
- Establish and track your budget
- Help with ceremony and venue selection
- Coordinate and attend meetings with vendors
- Provide a Detailed Timeline and calendar
- Review vendor contracts
- Track response cards, prepare place cards, and create seating charts
- Contact all vendors to arrange wedding day service
- Bridal Party coordination
- Direct wedding Rehearsal
- Direct and manage wedding day festivities